If you dig deep enough into Canada’s long, lost history you’ll find that this nation was founded on Christian principles and the belief in God. During Canada’s Confederation, it is said while the Fathers of Confederation were debating on what to name this nation of amalgamated provinces that Sir Samuel Leonard Tilley (Premier of New Brunswick 1861-65) suggested the Dominion of Canada, being inspired by the verse from Psalm 72:8 ”And he shall have dominion also from sea to sea.” (see A Mari usque ad Mare).
Celebrate Canada on this Dominion Day with a classic hoodie that states the traditional sung verse, “God keep our land glorious and free!” Now more than ever we need Canadian Patriots to stand up, not only for their country, but also their religious beliefs. Canada was founded on Christian principles and laws. Let’s remember and celebrate such a history once again!
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua- NOT FROM CHINA
• Designed in Canada (by Rebels)
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|